RE: Accessible content management system

Hi Terry

While I understand where you're coming from and based on the feedback I've
received so far, would accept your belief that at this time, such a solution
does not exist, I would challenge your statement that this is not a serious
question.

Much of the web these days is generated through CMSs and this is only going
to increase over time. One of the founding principals of the web for me at
least is giving everyone the opportunity to have their say and hear what
everyone else is saying. It follows that if members of the disabled or less
technically competant communities are unable to voice their opinions and
thoughts as easily as those without any barriers to access and author
content (particularly when it's in relation to accessing and authoring
content), this voice will become quieter when it should be getting louder.

Ensuring that there is at least one accessible and feature rich CMS would
therefore seem vital in terms of the web's accessibility to me.

It is therefore a very serious question and while there doesn't appear to
currently be a single solution, I hope that you are at least encouraged,
even if only a little, by the comments others have made.

Cheers
ian