RE: Web Accessibility Evaluation and Testing

I agree with Phil. But also, I wonder if those bugs usability should not be
that no guidelines have been implemented at Triple A. Because at that level
are most of the guidelines represent a clear improvement in usability.

I think unfortunately, and that I agree with Ian, developers are only
concerned with reviewing compliance with the level that required the
government of his country or his boss. Instead of dealing in implementing
the guidelines, very simply, improve the user experience, whether or not the
required level.

Best regards,

Emmanuelle

Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo