From: Peter Krantz [peter.krantz@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 3:32 PM
To: Hanssens Bart; w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: Examples of WCAG 2 implementations in national web guidelines?

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 13:57, Hanssens Bart <Bart.Hanssens@fedict.be> wrote:

> Anysurfer labels are based upon WCAG / WCAG 2, but somewhat less abstract
> No English version available, so take a look at the NL / FR info pages

Thank you. Do I understand it correctly that Anysurfer partially
implements WCAG 2 with interpretation on some of the guidelines?

E.g. this guideline
http://www.anysurfer.org/acties-zijn-niet-strikt-tijdsgebonden
references WCAG 2.2.1 success criteria but has some other
requirements/interpretations as well.

Regards,

Peter