Re: Examples of WCAG 2 implementations in national web guidelines?

Hi there,

In luxembourg we have ReNo (Référentiel de Normalisation). This is the
quality approach for gov luxembourgish websites.
We did 2 years ago a differential between WCAG 1.0 and WCAG 2.0

Hope it'll help.

PS: by the way, Shawn (Henry), if you see that email, I'm still interested
in getting the W3C feedback :)

Best,

Gautier