Re: label vs aria-labelledby

Hi Greg,
if the label element (for/id) can be used then use it (as it is the most
robust method), if the label element cannot be used then it may be
appropriate to use the title attribute or aria-labelledby or aria-label (on
the form control).

You do not and should not duplicate the labelling of form control elements.

regards
Stevef

--
with regards