Re: mouse-over menus

There's an article by Roger Hudson about a few different approaches to
these types of menus and how their accessibility:
http://www.dingoaccess.com/accessibility/accessing-nav-drop-downs/

Over on the WebAIM mailing list there is currently a discussion on an
issue with utilizing arrow keys with such a menu:
http://webaim.org/discussion/mail_thread?thread=4489

Good luck!
William
--