Re: Microsoft PowerPoint accessibility

On Fri, 13 Aug 2010, Christophe Strobbe wrote:

> Microsoft PowerPoint allows you to set the language of slides and individual
> spans of text, but I find this feature rather unreliable: PowerPoint appears

since I have not had multi language presentations I was not aware of tha.

>> and personally it seems even more accessible
>
> Could you tell us which AT you use to access OpenOffice.org?

linux, modified keyboard and orca.. as well as Emacspeak

am not visually impaired but otherwise disabled. so take some comments in
that light.

I have been windows free for over 10 years so only get experience with it
when using other computers which is rare.

Bob