CSUN Presentation on Accessible WEb Litigation

Hi Wayne and everyone-
I probably should also say that I will be speaking at CSUN next week and
giving an update on accessible web litigation and electronic book
litigation.  This includes Section 508 complaints, structured settlement
negotiations and lawsuits that are underway.

It will be on Friday, March 26 at the end of the day to prevent conflicts -
4:20 - 5:20 p.m.  in  Betsy AB.

So if you are at CSUN, and able to - come on down!  I believe there are
still some seats left.

Best regards,
Cynthia Waddell
Cynthia D. Waddell, JD
Executive Director and
Law, Policy and Technology Consultant
International Center for Disability Resources
   on the Internet (ICDRI) Phone:  (408) 691-6921
http://www.icdri.org/CynthiaW/cynthia_d.htm

ICT Accessibility & Government Services Expert
United Nations Global Initiative for Inclusive ICTs
www.g3ict.com

Secretary, Global Alliance on Technologies
   and the Environments (GAATES)