Re: Color coding

Hello, Gregg and all.

I totally agree with you, the efforts have to be made by both authors
and user agents. ONLY.

In my opinion, the third part of the equation (users), should not have
to do any extra effort to adjust accessibility settings, because if they
don't know how to do it, or if they encounter extra difficulties finding
the right  settings or adjusting them, they will be excluded in the
first place.

 From my point of view, user agents should have accessibility options
enabled by default (or perhaps ask some questions about accessibility
settings the first time that the browser is run), so users that DON'T
want that information must disable it, instead of forcing users that
want that information to guess how to enable it.

Regards,
Ramón.