Re: Accessible methods for showing help on forms

As another not I would recommend JQuery validation for the client side
validation, which for accessibility would also need to be done server side.
See https://www.which.co.uk/login for an example - leave fields blank and
submit the form.

Cheers all. Have a nice evening.

--