Re: language indication in understanding documents

Hi Bart

best place to post these is indeed through the public comment
mechanism.  We don't always catch things posted on IG.

in this case though - you don't need two.  Both chairs and the staff
contact for WCAG happened to notice this on IG and all posted it to
the editors to fix.

But don't count on that in the future.  Please use the comment form
Shawn listed below to ensure that it gets to the working group

thanks

(and thanks Shawn)

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.