Re: Question about Headings (Succesion Criteria 1.3.1, 2.4.1 and 2.4.6)

[removed all CC'ed lists and persons, since this question is
appropriate for WAI-IG]

At 06:26 11/08/2009, W Reagan wrote:
>I have a document that contains a big list. The list has been
>divided into headers (h1 through h6).

Could you explain more clearly what you have in mind?
You can have more than six *headings* (not to be confused with
"headers"), but HTML provides only six *levels of headings*.
Is your problem with the number of headings or the number of levels?

Best regards,

Christophe Strobbe

--
Christophe Strobbe