Re: 2.4.4 Sample

On Thu, 06 Aug 2009 07:40:56 -0400, Chris Reeve <chrisreeve15@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Can somebody make a recommendation to WCAG 2 that it should be the
> responsibility of the developer's site that maintains downlodable file,
> or one of the two sites (my site or the developers site)?

Until about a year ago, you could have made the suggestion, and it would
have been reviewed by the WCAG 2 group. WCAG 2 is now completed, but if
you think there is a need for some further erratum or some input for a
version 3 you can suggest it to them... (See the "Status of this Document"
section at the top for how to provide feedback).

cheers

Chaals