Re: WAI ARIA on mobile

Hi All,

I would agree with what has been said by Marco. WAI-ARIA needs to be
fully implemented in the Desktop before it can be contemplated in
mobile. RIM are indeed talking about it as are we over at Opera.

There's not a whole lot of information out there beyond that at the
moment to my knowledge however. I'm guessing because it's early days.

Henny

--
Henny Swan
Web Evangelist