RE: Flash & AJAX

Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

> This stuff is some way off being universally supported properly, so you
> need to look at browser compatibility charts too if you are intersted
> in where you can use it.

Chaals,

By chance are you aware of a recent chart that is current? With the rapid
deployment of some HTML5 initiatives in various browser builds and releases,
along with increased ARIA support, etc. it is increasingly hard to keep up
with this info, especially if you are not normally on the front lines.  A
large scale deployment of "where we are now" to educational institutions,
government agencies, and other interested parties might be a useful
exercise.  I would be more than happy to assist in any
distribution/awareness process if such a document existed. (This might also
be a project for the WAI Education & Outreach Working Group)

Happy New Year.

JF