Re: Success Criterion 2.4.7. Focus Order

Hello all,

Please note, *do not use display:none* as it will not be available to screen
reader users.
Use negative positioning e.g.

.removed {
    left:-900000px; /* accessible display:none - read by screenreaders */
    position:absolute !important;
    width:1px;
    font-size:1px;
}

Note this assumes it will never be visually on the page when css is on hence
the width and font-size.

Cheers,
Mag

--