Re: Research on Website Accessibility

Dear all,

Please complete the questionnaire regarding website accessibility. I do
understand that it is hard work to navigate and test 10 websites and I
really appreciate the time and effort invested by users/testers. This is
vital information for my dissertation research and I only received 4
completed answers. The majority of the answers are incomplete. Please take
the time to complete the questionnaire as I only have around  4 more days
before closing it.

If you are an expert in accessibility also please complete the survey.

I really appreciate your efforts! Thank you!

Regards
Cristina Vasilica
Student at Salford University, UK
C.M.Vasilica@student.salford.ac.uk