RE: Alternative Formats

Dear All,

DAISY technology is frequently considered an alternative format. It makes
extensive use of W3C specifications in this standard.

More information can be found at:

http://www.daisy.org

The details of the standard and links to the Structure Guidelines, which
provide extensive guidance on the correct XML markup of textbooks can be
found at:

http://www.daisy.org/z3986/

Best

George