Re: Target and NFB agree to Settlement

Everyone,
The exhibits are posted at www.dralegal.org.

Best regards,
Cynthia Waddell

Michael S Elledge writes:

> Hi all--
>
> The exhibits will be posted today or tomorrow, which will provide
> additional details of the settlement.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Mike
>

> Michael S. Elledge
> Assistant Director
> Usability & Accessibility Center
> Michigan State University
> 517-353-8977
>
> On Aug 27, 2008, at 7:35 PM, "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>

>> we've got to find another way!

Cynthia D. Waddell, JD
Executive Director and
Law, Policy and Technology Consultant
International Center for Disability Resources
 on the Internet (ICDRI)

ICDRI Offices in
Raleigh, North Carolina USA
www.icdri.org/CynthiaW/cynthia_waddell.htm

See my new book!
Web Accessibility:  Web Standards
and Regulatory Compliance published at
www.icdri.org/WSR_Book.htm
See also Constructing Accessible Web Sites
www.icdri.org/constructing_accessible_web_site.htm

Is your Site Accessible?
Find out now with Cynthia Says! www.cynthiasays.com
The Cynthia SaysTM portal is a joint Education and
Outreach project of ICDRI, The Internet Society
Disability and Special Needs Chapter and HiSoftware.