Re: Real Time Caption providers

I just found out about this site

http://captions.org/searchall.cfm

looks like it will point you (me) to whatever we want - whereever we
are -  in the US and SOME other countries.

For all those from other countries - who arent on this - you might
want to get on there - especially since it has now been listed on WAI-
IG.

if anyone knows of other great sites like this for finding captioning
services...  please send those.

thanks

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.