RE: Is @headers back?

Chris Hoffman wrote:
> Is the @headers attribute back in the HTML5 draft?
>
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/html5/#headers
>
> I've looked through a bunch of the mailing list archives, and I've
> seen no recent discussion about it: only a Twitter post from a couple
> days ago.
>
> Is the draft volatile enough that it may be gone again tomorrow? Or
> should I get my party hat out already?
>
> Chris

Well Chris, it *is* still just a Draft, but unless there is a strong
opposition to it remaining (which I highly suspect will not happen given the
struggle to get it *in*) then I believe it may in fact be time to go hat
shopping... But wait to actually wear that hat until the day that the draft
becomes a Recommendation, as only then will it be carved in stone.

Cheers!

JF