Re: HTML5: First Public Working Draft Released

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 07:09:55 -0700, Marjolein Katsma
<iamback4now@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Sorry I'm late jumping in on this, but reading the HTML 5 draft I was
> pretty horrified to see that practically all accessibility features
> have been removed - not just not required, but actually removed.

Yeah, it's a bit of an odd way to work. The HTML working group is well
alive with discussion about whether to put them back (in general my
preferred option) or improve on them first (which would be good in the
specification of a couple of them). I don't expect the draft to get
anywhere until the working group does deal with these issue.

cheers

Chaals