RE: Which ARIA Roles do you use to mark-up clickable regions within a content view?

Phill wrote:

> You need to explain a little more what happens when you
> click or what is the behavior when you click

I did indicate in the previous e-mail that:

>> There are regions within the 'content view' that,
>> when clicked, reveal (using embedded XForms actions)
>> dialog boxes that allow data related to those view
>> components to be updated.

When I click on the region within the view, a dialog box is revealed.
Therefore, it's behaviour is to make a change to the UI by exposes a
part of the UI that was not previously visible. It will indirectly cause
content to be updated as the XForms processor will get values for the
controls within that dialog. So, I guess you could look at it as a link,
but it seems to me to be a rather tenuous link (no pun intended).

Regards

Philip Fennell