This means that the web accessibility lawsuit will move forward on behalf of
all Americans as well as all Californians who are blind.

Further information about this effort can be found at the NFB website at
www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org/>  and at www.dralegal.org
<http://www.dralegal.org/> .

Best regards,

Cynthia Waddell

Cynthia D. Waddell, JD

Executive Director and

Law, Policy and Technology Consultant

International Center for Disability Resources

   on the Internet (ICDRI)

Phone:  (408) 691-6921

ICDRI is based in

Raleigh, North Carolina USA

http://www.icdri.org/CynthiaW/cynthia_d.htm
<http://www.icdri.org/CynthiaW/cynthia_waddell.htm>

See My New Book!

Web Accessibility:  Web Standards and

Regulatory Compliance by Apress

at www.icdri.org/WSR_Book.htm

See also Constructing Accessible Web Sites

www.icdri.org/constructing_accessible_web_site.htm

Is your Web Site Accessible?

Find out now with Cynthia Says! www.cynthiasays.com

Endorsed by the American Council of the Blind,

the CynthiaSaysTM portal is a joint Education

and Outreach project of ICDRI, The Internet

Society Disability and Special Needs Chapter,

and HiSoftware.

  _____