RE:MOSS 2007 AKS (was What's up with Cynthia Says?)

Robert
while we have your ear:

HiSoft's MOSS 2007 AKS

HiSoftware has joined efforts with Microsoft to create the Accessibility Kit
for SharePoint or AKS ... provides a basic solution for accessibility.

What is meant by 'basic solution'? does the kit provide a WCAG Level Double-A
compliant MOSS?

... AKS significantly reduces the time, knowledge, and effort required to
implement a SharePoint-based Web site that conforms to the World Wide Web
Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 Priority 1 and 2
checkpoints, which are collectively known as WCAG 1.0 AA.

what is meant by 'significantly reduces'? Does it mean that it will clean up
code? block code? or simply make the developer aware allowing them to make
changes?

In fact, i'd be very interested to find out how AKS can clear MOSS 2007 which
appears to be a load of crud when it comes to trying to make it produce
compliant webpages.

Regards
Harry

 We do not inherit the Earth from our Parents-
 We are simply Borrowing it from our Children!