Re: What's up with Cynthia Says?

No, she does not work for the company which provides it.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cindy Sue Causey" <butterflybytes@gmail.com>
To: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 20, 2008 1:38 PM
Subject: Re: What's up with Cynthia Says?

On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 1:30 PM, David Poehlman <poehlman1@comcast.net>
wrote:
> Synthia is the namesake only.

Not sure what you're saying..? Guessing you mean not associated with
it..? I contacted her myself this past week regarding adding it to
websites and received cordial feedback..

Wasn't my impression at all that she was not associated with Cynthia
Says.. Meaning mostly that she did not come across as imposed upon at
all nor imply I had mistakingly contacted her.. Per'aps it was because
my particular question did not involve technical feedback..

Cindy  Sue :)

- :: -
CindySueCausey.blogspot.com
www.ButterflyBytes.com