Re: WCAG 2.0 and scripting

Matthew Smith wrote:
> In a corporate environment, use of a specific browser may be mandated
> (and possibly with scripting blocked).

If a business wants to lock down what an employee can access with their
corporate hardware and software, it is well within its rights. If a
business wants to prevent an employee from using the required tools to
do his job, that's a problem for the business to solve, not the web
developer.

There are employee related legislation and tribunals that are more
capable and competent in dealing with human resourcing issues of businesses.

We web developers should not be put in a position to cater for bad
business decisions. It is neither our fault or our responsibility.

Mike..