Re: Major UK Bank

I tried to help you answer this a few months ago and you attacked me
Andy.

Try a little more tact than you did with your vitriol towards me Andy.
Try not to be so extreme, point out the SEO benefits and no more abuse
thanks Andy
Say misrepresentation rather than lies.

The most inaccessible site ever type of comments don't go down so well.
Public abuse is not a good strategy, a carrot rather than a stick.

Tim

On 14/09/2007, at 6:49 PM, Andy Laws wrote:

> A few months ago i posted the following
>

> Dear All
> I am currently building a new website for a major UK bank, who claim
> they want it to be accessible however there requirements break just
> about every rule in the book, the navigation is unmanageable, pages
> open in new windows, etc. they will not listen to my company's view
> point when we are a w3c member and have created many stunning
> assessable sites, they also have a page laying out there accessibility
> policy. which is basically all lies. i feel very uncomfortable doing
> this, could any body please advise me on how i can reason with these
> people,
> Regards
> Andy
>
> In the news today
> Northern Rock shares plunge 24%
>
> Wondering how much of there market lost was internet based
>
> Regards
> Andy
>

> --
> Andrew Laws Bsc(Hons) MBCS, FBCS