Re: Major UK bank wont listen

I would like to say a big thank you to every body that has contributed to
this post, it has certainly improved my own knowledge, we have decided on
the following course of action
1) Document our own recommendations and forward to the client (This covers
us legally)
2) Implement there site as they want it
3) Inform the DDA after the work has been completed

personally i would like to set up a site that Names and Shames offending web
sites, as this seems to be a standard within the industry that people are
claiming that there site are access able when clearly they are not

Many Many thanks again

Andy Laws
 www.think.eu

--