RE: Accesskeys (was RE: Accessibility features)

I have implemented one of these solutions on a UK local gov site (www.eden.gov.uk/accesskeys/), not because I believed them to be necessary but because they were requested by a user of our site. It seems there is a real need for them for some people and doing it this way has no impact on those who do not wish them to be there.

By the way, if anyone finds any problems with my implementation please let me know.

Cheers

Julian

 Security System on behalf of Eden District Council . For more information on a proactive email security service working around the clock, around the globe, visit http://www.messagelabs.com