Re: Google Adsense code is not valid and not accessible

Jon Hanna said:

> The validity of a page which uses document.write or similar depends on the
page being valid both before and after such code has executed. This is not
the case with adsense the last time I looked at the generated code.

Hi..

Basically wondering out loud here because I am not familiar with, have not
worked with this previously.. Is what you all describe something that can be
shared professionally and directly with them (through their AdSense Help
page, at the very least) as a nudge to encourage some assistance from their
end re fixing it?

Cindy

Six. Almost Seven..
CPS, Georgia : GVTC, 2005