From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Alastair Campbell
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 7:41 PM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: RE: WCAG 2.0 Reflections - 3.4 equivelent?

Hi everyone,

I'm not disagreeing with Wayne, but I've noticed that there doesn't seem
to be any advice on layout (in the HTML techniques for example).

This is why I ask:
http://www.accessifyforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=37960

Someone asked about WCAG v1 checkpoint 3.4, relative units, someone else
started talking about conformance (in v2) because I suggested that you
don't have to apply relative units to every element.

Is it just me not finding it, an omission, something to be added later,
or is it seen as out of scope?

Kind regards,

-Alastair

--
Alastair Campbell         |  Director of User Experience

Nomensa Email Disclaimer:
http://www.nomensa.com/email-disclaimer.html