Re: Use of pre-compilated text-fields in forms

Patric,

It's not only a bbraille support issue but a social issue as well.
How would you deal with this i some of the phone interfaces which
will never change?

On May 8, 2006, at 9:51 PM, Patrick H. Lauke wrote:

David Poehlman wrote:
> I suggest that as long as there is braille, this problem will
> exist.  I suggest further that it never be religated to the end of
> days till *all* issues with its removal are resolved lest we move
> backwards in accessibility istead of forwards.

I'd suggest that this issue is one that should be flagged up to the
developers of braille software. Surely it should be possible to build
in support to make the presence of empty inpts obvious to users?

Patrick H. Lauke
http://redux.deviantart.com
http://webstandards.org/