RE: NEW - colour contrast analyser version 1.1 - now available

Matthew Smith: Indeed and we also need an cross platform web accessability
tool bar.

Steve Faulkner: Any plans for a multi-platform (Java?) version for those of
us who do
not use Windows?

I'm developing a web-based tool. The current (working) version is available
at http://www.assassinbeetle.net/users/colinlieberman/color_analyzer/
(requires javaScript)

Please feel free to email me with comments or additional features you'd like
to see.

Colin Lieberman
IT Manager
Disability Rights Advocates