NEW - colour contrast analyser version 1.1 - now available

The Web Accessibility Tools Consortium and vision australia are proud to
announce

The colour contrast analyser version 1.1

Packed with new features:
Choice of test algorithms (luminosity and colour/brightness)
Input hex or RGB values
RGB sliders to tweak colours on the fly and get results instantly.
Simulation functions that allow  application of colour blindness and
other simulations to screen captures, existing images, and real time
simulations via a draggable "simulation window"
Button copy results to clipboard for insertion in documents.

A huge thanks to Jun for all his work on this project
and thanks to Gez Lemon, Sofia Celic and Andrew Arch and pixeldiva for
their feedback during development.
and a minor pat on the back to my humble self....

http://www.wat-c.org/tools/CCA/1.1/index.html

with regards

Steven Faulkner
Web Accessibility Consultant
vision australia - information & library service
454 Glenferrie Road
Kooyong Victoria 3144
Phone: (613) 9864 9281
Fax: (613) 9864 9210
Email: steven.faulkner@nils.org.au
www.accessibleinfo.org.au | www.wat-c.org

Download the Web Accessibility Toolbar
[http://www.visionaustralia.org.au/ais/toolbar/]

Vision Australia was formed through the merger of the Royal Blind
Society
NSW, the Royal Victorian Institute for the Blind, Vision Australia
Foundation and the National Information & Library Service.
ABN: 67 108 391 831  ACN: 108 391 831