From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Gautier Barrere
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 5:50 AM
To: wai-ig
Subject: 4.2 WCAG 1.0 Checkpoint

Hi all !

I have a question concerning the 4.2 WCAG 1.0 checkpoint "Specify the
expansion of each abbreviation or acronym in a document where it first
occurs".

What should I do if there is this sentence in my webpage :

Should I indicate again the expansion like following :
tennis association">DTA</ACRONYM><body>

I think the first version is the better, the aim of the guideline is not to
provide redundant information.

Could you help me ?

Gautier.