From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Randal Rust
Sent: 27 September 2005 14:56
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: Anyone use Frontpage?

On 9/27/05, Dean Dyer <ddyer@mail.sunyjefferson.edu> wrote:

> I just found out that the CIS department is looking to buy Frontpage
> to "teach students web design/development."  Just wanted a quick gauge
> of feedback on who really uses frontpage.  Opinions welcomed on its
> usability and the accessibility of its code.

Accessibility is a moot point here, in my opinion. If the goal is to educate your students so that they can work in a professional environment, then they need to first learn HTML by coding it, and then graduate to a WYSIWYG such as Dreamweaver. Dreamweaver is the professional's choice.

--
Randal Rust
www.r2communications.com