Re: Screen reader support for languages other thank English

There are also a number of custom screen readers available which are
totally developped for specific languages and those include some dos,
hardware and software screen readers.  The disadvantage of all three
of the bigies from what I understand is  that in many cases, the
interface is still english.  In other words, Yes, I can have my
screen reader speak in any number of languages as far as content
goes, but the os may still be in english.  I don't know how they work
in .locallized environments.