Re: Exploding the myth of automated accessibility checking

On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 04:44:59 +0200, Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
wrote:

> I think changing it to "and/or" is reasonable edit.
> Gregg

I don't think that goes far enough. It needs to be clear that some tests
may not be able to be performed successfully by a computer, and will
require a human. The current text does nothing to dispel the assumption
that a computer should be capable of doing all the tests.

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile                      Fundacion Sidar
charles@sidar.org   +61 409 134 136    http://www.sidar.org