From: David Baquis <baquis@ACCESS-BOARD.GOV>
Date: August 2, 2005 10:48:07 AM EDT
To: sec508@trace.wisc.edu
Subject: [SEC508] FW: [SECT508WG] Access Board staff position

Today, August 1, 2005, the Access Board announced the opening for a
staff position to oversee section 508 and telecommunications
accessibility issues.  The successful candidate will have an
opportunity to shape the next generation of our accessibility
standards, collaborate with colleagues in other countries on
technology access issues, and help make telecommunications and
electronic and information technology more accessible to people with
disabilities.

If you are interested in applying, please click here for the vacancy
announcement (or visit our website).  Applications are due by
September 16, 2005.  For further information, please contact Tanya
Johnston in our office of administration at (202) 272-0004; (202)
272-0082 (TTY); or johnston@access-board.gov.  Thank you for your
interest!  If you know of someone else who may be interested in this
position, please forward this note.