Re: WCAG 1.0 checkpoint 10.4

Hi Gautier,

you have two things going on here.

On the one hand, the checkpoint is only for text inputs - it doesn't apply
to radio buttons etc.

On the other hand, valid HTML requires that there is always one radio
button selected i a group of radio buttons (not check boxes). So if you
have a choice you think people won't change, why not add a default option
as "neither", "won't tell", or something?

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile                      Fundacion Sidar
charles@sidar.org   +61 409 134 136    http://www.sidar.org