  From: John Colby
  To: Lubow Scott ; w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
  Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 1:45 PM
  Subject: RE: Screen Flicker Test

  The only Flicker meter I've found is a mains voltage monitor - not very good.

  The only thing we can think of is a calibrated strobe lamp that you can shine on the flickering object and vary the rate of flashes - but it would need to be calibrated pretty accurately.

  Difficult one.

  John

  John Colby

  Lecturer, School of Computing and Information

  Room F328a, Feeney Building, University of Central England,

  Franchise Street, Perry Barr, Birmingham B42 2SU