Re: Colours and Colour Blindness

The University of Illinois has created an almost realtime
Visual Impairment Simulator that include color blindess for
the Windows operating system.

http://cita.rehab.uiuc.edu/software/vis/download.html

When you run this program it provides a full screen simulation
of different types of visual impairments, including color
blindess.  You can use all of the functions of the computer
normally, except the screen will simulate the visual
impairment.  It requires Windows XP or Windows 2000 and you
should have at least 16 megs of video card memory.

Jon