Re: Copywriting for Screenreaders (was Alt text for URL's)

On 17 Feb, david poehlman wrote:

> several years now and we need to level the field and we will.  Jaws
> won't need all that special stuff nor will window eyes and we won't
> have "skip..." because we won't have to.  The reason you have to have
> a "skip..." is because there are hubes numbers of links that need to

  I, for one, am still waiting - if not anxiously - to know how you
  expect UAs to implement random in-document hot-spots so that users can
  access them directly without links ...

  I'm more than willing to listen, if you are willing to suggest a how.

  If not, then I suggest we simply agree that links internal to
  documents are in no way "evil", nor a "hack", and move on.

   [+46] 0708 557 905