Re: Colours and Colour Blindness

The best stuff I have read on this in terms of simple reference that seems
to cover the main stuff is Joe Clark's. (This bit of his book is
excellent).

I don't have a web reference to hand, but I believe that the relevant info
is online.

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile - Vice Presidente - Fundacion Sidar
charles@sidar.org                      http://www.sidar.org