Re: Inline help for form fields

Matthew, thanks for starting this thread.

Sailesh (or anyone who might have answers),

This is helpful but I'm somewhat confused, do you have an example of
one or more form controls that might be associated with a label.

Also, do you know whether or not a screen reader will read the title
tag as well as the text label? And is this a custom setting that
screen reader users set based on their own preferences or is there a
default?

Thanks,
Stephani