Re: Strikethrough elements and JAWS

I agree with your sentiments - however decisions like this are not
mine to make - however I can make recommendations....

Has anyone actually got this to work in JAWS? I just tried setting
what I thought were the correct settings for the following HTML:
<P>A Sheriff can employ <del>3</del><INS>5</INS> deputies. </P>

and

<P>A Sheriff can employ <span style="text-decoration:line-through">
</P>

However - neither were read by JAWS. Can someone suggest some valid
HTML which would be picked up by JAWS.

Regards,
James