Re: Colours to aid people with dyslexia

David Woolley wrote:

> Which surely means the best answer is that no colour should be specified,
> so that the user can set up their browser with the best colours for them.

Not to be flippant, but: in a vacuum, maybe...but not for a site out
here in the real world.

Seriously though, if the user is already setting up their browser with
the best colours for them, they also have - in practically all
mainstream browsers - a checkbox or similar form element right there in
the same preferences/dialog that lets them override any colours defined
by site authors. Otherwise, we may just start sending out completely
naked, unstyled HTML and shift the onus completely on the users...

--
Patrick H. Lauke
http://redux.deviantart.com