Re: Using CSS to create zoom layouts for low-vision people

On 11 Jan, John Colby wrote:

> A parallel development is at http://essential.sci.uce.ac.uk
> - we've used information from partially sighted people to determine
> the magnifications required and used our student services disability

  I'd like to point out that the solution implemented there requires
  cookies and scripting - but it never *asks* for a cookie, and hence
  seems to not be working.

  Since the script method didn't work, I tried switching to your 'kpb'
  stylesheet. I must say I found it abit hard to decide which
  alternative was which. (One of them is red on blue - is that
  really your intended effect?)

  I also have a question. When you say, quote, "... magnification
  required ... ", what is your starting point? I see that the
  magnification available is 2.5x - but times what?

   [+46] 0708 557 905