RE: Re: Accessibility of "CHM" format resources

Orion,

Of course you are right that not everything has to be in XML. But I would
say that in this case it's more that RDF/XML wasn't a very good
serialisation of RDF in XML. It certainly didn't leverage the existing
knowledge of authors. You might be interested in a paper that discusses
using attributes to carry the metadata, and part of its power is, I would
argue, that it *does* leverage authors' existing skills:

  <http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2004/rdf-a.html>

It's a little out of date, but it provided the foundation for the metadata
approach taken in XHTML 2.

Regards,

Mark

Mark Birbeck